Alexis graduated from San Jose State University in 2006 and began her athletic training career with local high school sports teams in the Bay Area. With a desire to increase her medical knowledge she was accepted into the UC Davis’ Physician Assistant program which she completed in 2010. With a strong background in sports medicine, she moved forward to specialize in Orthopedics and spent the first 5 years of her career specializing in hip, shoulder, and knee orthopedics where she assisted in over 200 total joint cases. She then went on to general orthopedics and continued with sports medicine and fracture care.
She has maintained her board certification and remains active in the physician assistant community. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family, is an avid sports enthusiast and supports the San Francisco 49ers, San Jose Sharks, Sacramento Rivercats, and the Oakland Athletics.
- Sports medicine and fracture care
Degrees & Education:
- School of Medicine, University of California Davis, Davis, CA, 2009 - 2010, Physician Assistant Certification Program
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, 2006, BS Kinesiology with Athletic Training emphasis
- American River College, Sacramento, CA, 2004, AA Liberal Arts
- 15 years as a certified physicians Assistant
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant