Angelina graduated from Samuel Merritt University in 2016. She specializes in upper extremity therapy rehabilitation management of orthopedic injuries and surgery.
- Upper extremity therapy and acute rehabilitation plan of care implementation for patients with the following diagnosis: cerebral vascular accident, traumatic brain injury, amputations, status post back surgery, debility, total knee arthroplasty, total hip arthroplasty, trauma, and cardiac conditions.
Degrees & Education:
- California State University, Sacramento, CA, 206 - 2010, B.A., American Sign Language/Deaf Studies.
- Dean's List
- American Sign Language Club Member
- Samuel Merritt University, Oakland, CA, 2014 - 2016, Master of Occupational Therapy
- Co-president of Student Occupational Therapy Association
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Private outpatient therapy, emphasis on hand therapy
- NBCOT Certification
- Current California State OT licensure
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Member