Angelina has been an Occupational Therapist with Orthopedic Specialists of Sacramento since 2017. Angelina began her career with Sacramento Knee & Sports Medicine in 2011 assisting in the Physical Therapy Department, which inspired her to further her medical career by earning a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy in 2016. Angelina specializes in treatment of the upper extremity with expertise in non-operative intervention, preventative care and post-surgical rehabilitation involving a variety of disorders and injuries. Angelina provides an integral resource for the patients healing process and in coordination with the Doctor, takes an active role in planning and executing care insuring optimal results.
Angelina is Board Certified, very active in the Therapy Community and strives to stay up-to-date on new therapeutic approaches in an effort to provide patients excellent care with maximum optimal outcomes.
- Upper extremity therapy and acute rehabilitation plan of care implementation for patients with the following diagnosis: cerebral vascular accident, traumatic brain injury, amputations, status post back surgery, debility, total knee arthroplasty, total hip arthroplasty, trauma, and cardiac conditions.
Degrees & Education:
- California State University, Sacramento, CA, 2006 - 2010, B.A., American Sign Language/Deaf Studies.
- Dean's List
- American Sign Language Club Member
- Samuel Merritt University, Oakland, CA, 2014 - 2016, Master of Occupational Therapy
- Co-president of Student Occupational Therapy Association
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Private outpatient therapy, emphasis on hand therapy
- NBCOT Certification
- Current California State OT licensure
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Member