Anna graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 2004 with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology and Kinesiology. In 2005 she completed a Massage Therapy certification program, then in 2007 went on to receive her Master’s degree in Physical Therapy at Sacramento State University. Since graduating, she has worked in a variety of orthopedic outpatient settings. Over this time, she has developed a special interest in working with performing artists. She has completed a Dance Medicine Practicum in New York City and is currently the acting physical therapist with the Sacramento Ballet Company. She has also completed a Yoga Teacher Training program to better serve a patient population that is engaged in yoga activities. Her other continued education includes a variety of topics such as post-surgical rehabilitation, sports medicine, proprioceptive taping, orthotic fabrication, instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release and lymphedema management. She has also been a Clinical Instructor and has provided mentorship for many pre-physical therapy students.
Outside of physical therapy Anna enjoys snowboarding, cycling, travel, photography and going to concerts and dance performances. She also enjoys spending time at home with her husband and spoiled doggy.
- B.S. Biology & Kinesiology California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, CA
- M.S. Physical Therapy California State University - Sacramento, CA
- Campus Commons Physical Therapy - Sacramento, CA
- VibrantCare Rehabilitation - Sacramento, CA
- Performance Physical Therapy - Antelope, CA
- Capitol Physical Therapy - Sacramento, CA
- Orthopedic Specialists of Sacramento - Sacramento, CA